- Each pair of earrings is unique and one of a kind, made with care.
- Handmade clay earrings may have slight imperfections as they are handmade, baked and cured by me. These are not factory made.
- Colors may slightly differ on screen and in person.
How to care for your polymer clay earrings:
- Always store your earrings in a cool and dry box to prevent scratches or dust.
- Avoid contact with makeup, hair products and perfume as it may stain the jewellry.
- To clean your jewellery, lightly wipe it with a lint-free jewellery cloth.